Most of our forms may be edited and printed with little effort. Simply fill in the information requested, print the form using the print function on your computer, sign the application and submit it, with proper fee, to our office. Because the law still requires a real signature and, as yet, we can't accept a credit card form of payment, these forms cannot be filed online. If there isn't enough space for you to add all your information, just attach an additional page with your submission. It is not mandatory that you use our form, as long as you use the basic format and include all the information required. While we can help you with most filing details and cite the statute requirements to you we recommend that you consult with an attorney or other professional persons if you have questions regarding specific legal or taxation issues.
Mail your completed form - IN DUPLICATE - with appropriate fee, to the Office of Secretary of State, Corporations Division, 128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1104. If you need assistance - email us at Ali.Sarafzade@sec.state.vt.us or call 802-828-2386.
- Reserving a Name
- Register Corporate or LLC Name (foreign profit, non-profit or LLC)
- Registered Agent or Office Address Change
- LLC / L3C Articles
- LLC Amendment
- LLC Dissolution (VT domestic)
- Withdrawal Certificate (foreign domestic)
- Certificate of Authority (profit or non-profit)
- Withdrawal Certificate (profit or
non-profit and LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (foreign or domestic)
- Limited Partnership (domestic)
- Foreign Limited Partnership
- There is no special form for general partnership filing.
Send your completed form, with appropriate fee, to the Office of Secretary of State, Attn UCC, 128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1104. If you have questions or need assistance - send an email to or call 802-828-2386.
Send ONE original and ONE COPY when filing the paper forms with this office.
Forms revised 05/22/02
(PDF format -download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- UCC-1 National Form with instructions
- UCC-1 Addendum page
- UCC-1 Additional party page
- UCC-3 Amendment form
- UCC-3 Amendment addendum page
- UCC-3 Amendment additional party page
- UCC-5 Correction Statement
- UCC-11 National Request Form
The small 5" x 8" UCC form is no longer accepted.