Corporations Database Keyword Search
The keyword search is a tool to assist you with determining whether a
name may be available for you to register. It
will only reveal "active" and "terminated" records. Records with "inactive"
status are not revealed in this search.
Please also note that only the first 3 director's names are listed -
call our office to verify any additional names.
DISCLAIMER: This search does NOT guarantee availability of the requested name. Only a fully completed application will allow staff to make a final determination of the availability of the desired name against existing registrants and variations thereof.
- You may include as many key words as you want, separated by spaces.
- Only the first ten letters of any word will be used.
- The results displayed will be for those names that contain a combination of words searched for.
- Omit all one (ex:"a") and two (ex:"at","of") words from your search:
Ex: Association OF builders
Search for Association builders
- For names that are separated by punctuation, enter the names without the
Ex: Bread & Water
Search for Bread Water
- Names that include initials (A & B Jones) or abbreviations (Mt.)are often difficult to find. Try searching a keyword that doesn't include the initials or abbreviation. For example Mt. View Top may be easier to find if you just search for "view top" - and then select from the list provided.
- Omit the hyphen symbol (-) when searching for words that are hyphenated. Example: co-operative (search as co operative).